CHILDREN DESERVE OUR BEST
- We provide a full range of professional pediatrician services from birth up until the college years.
- We participate with most major health plans, and we offer health care focused on your child’s individual needs.
- Our patients and their families tell us the care we provide goes far beyond anything they’ve experienced.
IN THIS TIME OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC …
- We are here with the same services we’ve always offered to ensure the best care for every child.
- We’ve been experts in Telehealth using our eVisit platform for years.
- We’ve never had a waiting room so you won’t be asked to sit in your car.
- We practice strict contact precautions for all our patients … all the time.
YOU NEED UPDATES & PERSPECTIVE YOU CAN TRUST
Who better than the pediatrician to provide actionable information as the pandemic unfolds. Bookmark this page and check back often for how we are handling one day at a time.
DON’T MISS A THING!
OUR DOCTOR BLOGS … DOES YOURS?
Everybody says “Don’t panic” about the Coronavirus. That’s valuable advice to be sure, but this blog is about practical things you can do while you’re not panicking. We are in the middle of an ‘infodemic’ about COVID-19 and everybody really just wants to know what to do. “Don’t ignore or dismiss this.” Learn what you […]
“This just out… on car seats.” It’s a new policy statement from the American Academy of Pediatrics on car seats. Again. When data changes; when studies conflict with one another; you have to stay current, and you can’t believe everything you read on Facebook.
It’s true. I want to change the world, and I’ve always said we do that when we teach our children important things … like it’s cold outside; wear a coat. And be grateful you have a coat. And you left your coat where?? This season, your Partners In Pediatrics team is organizing a brief, practice-wide […]