CHILDREN DESERVE OUR BEST
- We provide a full range of professional pediatrician services from birth up until the college years.
- We participate with most major health plans, and we offer health care focused on your child’s individual needs.
- Our patients and their families tell us the care we provide goes far beyond anything they’ve experienced.
IN THIS TIME OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC …
- We are here with the same services we’ve always offered to ensure the best care for every child.
- We’ve been experts in Telehealth using our eVisit platform for years.
- We’ve never had a waiting room so you won’t be asked to sit in your car.
- We practice strict contact precautions for all our patients … all the time.
YOU NEED UPDATES & PERSPECTIVE YOU CAN TRUST
Who better than the pediatrician to provide actionable information as the pandemic unfolds. Bookmark this page and check back often for how we are handling one day at a time.
DON’T MISS A THING!
OUR DOCTOR BLOGS … DOES YOURS?
I just finished reading an excellent blog post by Emily Oster written to help parents make decisions in CoronaVirus times. She blogs at CovidExplained.org
COVID-19 Testing. It’s a featured topic on 60 Minutes in late June, 2020 and their investigative journalism has some surprising discoveries about how the FDA allowed antibody tests of varied accuracy onto the market.
COVID-19 Testing. It’s in the news every day. “We don’t have enough tests. We have tests; come get one. The test results are all mixed together making it impossible to interpret them.” Get a test. Don’t get a test. No wonder the average parent is a little confused by it all.